Color Lcd

Im think about Modding a 5.5 or a 7 inch color LCD into the top of my Xaser Case.

There a Open Area at the front , top part of the case that is 8 in W and 6.75 in L.

I would use the LCD Screen for like music i guess. How hard would this be and Could i use like a Flip down Lcd but Reverse it so it flipped up ? or should i get like a Poartable DVD player and opent hat up and stuff. Also how hard would the Wiring be so it would show what music and stuff i was listening to , maybe watch a Movie on there or something. If i got a Portable DVD player could I set it up So i could use the DVD player plus switch it over to my Music LCD ?

Does anyone have LCD's fro sale

Im think about Modding a 5.5 or a 7 inch color LCD into the top of my Xaser Case.

There a Open Area at the front , top part of the case that is 8 in W and 6.75 in L.

I would use the LCD Screen for like music i guess. How hard would this be and Could i use like a Flip down Lcd but Reverse it so it flipped up ? or should i get like a Poartable DVD player and opent hat up and stuff. Also how hard would the Wiring be so it would show what music and stuff i was listening to , maybe watch a Movie on there or something. If i got a Portable DVD player could I set it up So i could use the DVD player plus switch it over to my Music LCD ?

Does anyone have LCD's fro sale

395901[/snapback]

yes that could be done im pretty sure it would be easy i dont know how you would hook it up for music though. someone here should be able to help. if you wanted to im sure you could make it accept vga input like the playstation lcds

fro sale? fo shizzle!

that's a neat idea - try a psone lcd...

397574[/snapback]

The PCB for the PSONE LCD's (made by Sony) have a circular look to them, I would suggest buying an LCD screen made for a car. I had a link to one, lost it tho. on www.casemodgod.com there are tutorials for LCD screens.