Sign in to follow this  
bigr5026

I Can Get A Load Of Computers To Fold On

i was talking to my computer teacher today in my h/s, i was telling her about folding, she said she would think about it, it would be charitible and a bunch of stuff, and how to get kids at home to do this for extra credit, anyway, they would fold for our team, i can get the 500 computers in the labs combined to fold if she says yes, if you could, send a email to me bigr5026 at gmail dot com and ill forward all of them to her, if you could send emails to me, ill forward them to her, and maybe shell make her decision yes. Please help, i wanna get those things folding.

Wow 500 computers that would an awesome increase in points for us I hope she goes for it, if she needs any help as to understanding have her talk to D3 or Linux to give her more info :)

wow...500 machines would be incredible!

that'd be like...50k points a day (depends on the specs)

but yeah...what do the specs look like?

my schools got them old williamate p4 dell optiplexes i belive. its those dells that act like the playstation2, it can stand up and laydown if u get what i mean.

OMG 500 COMPUTERS! How exactly do you get "extra credit" for folding? You can't give it off production because that would jsut be a buy-all for rich kids. but wow! if she gives liek 15 poitns to anybody who registers a Screen name with her before foldign and then she can jsut check to see if that's a new member. and the kicker would be if some of those people really got into it. Make sure to pass around the OCC webpage and forum so they can ...."discuss the project" ;)

500 rigs, yowza! Just remember that the team # is 12772, and the user name is r_target.

395397[/snapback]

i thought it was airman...

actually im pretty sure its CheeseMan42. haha. that would be a huge boost for out team and would be awesome. i hope you have better luck than i did with getting your school to fold

He probaby won't be able to get all the students to put in his name... but for the school computers I'm sure he can squeez in babybalrog it's easy to remember nto numbers and no punctuatiion