Please Help My Grade Depends On It

czGLoRy

this is the fastest post ever. Everyone helped and got it fixed. Good job. cookies @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

394747[/snapback]

we dont know if it is solved yet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the fastest post ever. Everyone helped and got it fixed. Good job. cookies @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

394747[/snapback]

Uhm we havent heard if its good news or bad news yet. Still waiting. :(

WOW it worked

i love you all lol

now i just need to get my stupid printer to work again and VOILA i am set!

thank you all so much, this was way above my expectations as a post, thank everyone especially marty and virus :)

(Never overclocking agian..) If i would have odne all that work for nothing, ... i would have probably had a heart attack or something.

thanks again!

Glad it worked out......

you did learn a couple lessons though,,,,

a clear CMOS usually cleans things up...

and don't OC a critical computer... if there are things on your computer that you cannot live without..then think twice about overclocking

But it is a hoot!

Good luck with the paper! Keep us posted

no prob. congrats! u now have a computer. Dont give up on overclocking, just get some better RAM. Wow, I was mentioned. I am speachless. i'd like to thank My Mom, My dad, my sister, my dog, my grandfather, my uncles, my grandmother, all of my friends, Jesus, Buddha, Vishnu, Moses, The Virgin Mary, and the big guy up there :withstupid: Oh yes, and Satan.

Glad it worked out......

you did learn a couple lessons though,,,,

a clear CMOS usually cleans things up...

and don't OC a critical computer...  if there are things on your computer that you cannot live without..then think twice about overclocking

But it is a hoot!

Good luck with the paper! Keep us posted

394756[/snapback]

you forgot the most important lesson of all BACKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you just buy a 128mb or 256mb flash drive then you can back up all your school documents and be able to print them at school or anywhere else even if your computer dies

you forgot the most important lesson of all BACKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you just buy a 128mb or 256mb flash drive then you can back up all your school documents and be able to print them at school or anywhere else even if your computer dies

394773[/snapback]

posting from the computer :)

i dont have $60 to spend on that stuff >< plus, our schools computers dont have printers or USB ports that are open (mouse + keyboard) (arizona, 50th in states for education ><)