What Do You Guys Collect?

AkApUrViS

limited edition stuff  

33 members have voted

1. 1. limited edition stuff

• yes
    • on

like drink for example pitch black, pepsi spice. or anything beside drink

ps. sorry i mess up. I ment to put, do you guy collect?

Edited by AkApUrViS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink and the collect the cans/bottles/bags of starange/foreing cooffee mixes. I like both instant and normal. I also like flavored mixes, capuccinos, etc. I try to never repeat a brand or flavor.

I know this might be a shocker, but for years I used to collect one of every different kind of beer I tried. I was up to about 250, all different from around the world. But when I moved to chicago, they got hard to juggle around between apartments.

After my wife and myself moved into a condo, I didnt have room for them anymore, had to throw them all out. :(

I have 1 broken skateboard deck(flip) and 1 broken snowboard board(burton). I dont collect stuff though, well besides the few extra computer parts I have.

Edited by evanin

i collect old computer parts i got some real old stuff 486's, voodoo cards, lol but i never get old mobo's so i cant put any of them together bahhh

but i do collect computer parts, and skateboard decks my goal is to have one of every company for now then i wanna have every deck in certain series of the companys