Caffeineless, Think I Can Do It?

Mr_Yuck

Will Mr Yuck (Bailey) make it without caffeine for 4 or more days?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mr Yuck (Bailey) make it without caffeine for 4 or more days?

• Yeah
    • Nope

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I had caffeine? It's in Coke aint it? I drink that every once in a while. What else is caffeine in? I mostly just drink water. Still seem to have troubles sleeping though :)

Good luck. I have no idea how addictive it is so... I'll put no judging by other comments

I go thru about a pot of coffee every morning, and drink a couple sodas in the afternoon everyday. I f I dont drink anything with caffeine for a day I'll get a bad head ache... :(

I'd say it would be tough for you to make it 4 days! but good luck. :D

We'll have to see how your posting abilities are affected by the caffeine withdrawels.lol

these are miligrams of caffine, by the way

caffine.bmp

Red Bull and BAWLS Guarana have 80mg of caffeine per 12 oz.

has anyone tried the new alcholic energy drinks, Budwieser has one, BE, it has 6.6% alcohol by volume, stronger than most beers, and has 54 milligrams of caffeine, i havent tried it

i did try Spark (or somthing) it has 6% alc and caffine n stuff, i couldnt find info on it on the web, it taste a little fruity, a little strange, I liked it, it solves the problem of chosing between caffine drink(soda) or beer...

this prolly wont hepl you quit caffine, just thought it was intresting

I tried that Budweiser Caffeiene beer stuff, It kinda tastes like redbull. Its brewed with cherries or something crazy. I have 1 can left in my bar fridge, its ok.

BTW nice caffeine chart there lifted, I didnt realize coffee had that much more than soda...

I dont think I'll ever be able to give up caffeine. :(

good luck , I got off Caffine , WHen i did my lan Phase i was hitting Caffine hard for about 4 months and Then THe lans Stopped cuz the local Place closed. So I didnt Drink very much, I do have the other weekly bawls , but im not a caffine junkie Like i was. I neer got head aches or anything When i Quit. Also One sign of ADD or ADHD is Drinking alot of Caffine and not getting hyper.

it's been proven that caffeine is more addictive than marijuana just to let you know. I hope you get off caffeine man for me it wasn't the caffeine i needed to get ride of it was the pop all those calories and carbs. I'm down to a pop or two a day and i drink a gallon of water or more. plus i go to my schools weight room for two hours a day. So as long as your healthy i don't see pop and caffeine as being that bad.

caffeine is addictive yes, but there is no way it could be as addictive as smoking. Im on my 12th day of not smoking, and it feels like its been months. I actually have dreams where i buy packs of smokes and smoke them all in one sitting. Thats disgusting....

Oh and if you want a alcoholic beverage that will also pick you up, try a jeigerbomb.

one ounce of jeigermeister in a shot glass

a third of a can of redbull in a glass

place the shotglass in the glass, without mixing the two liquids

slam it back as fast as you can

tastes good and its a crazy drunk, your all loopy and hammered but you feel like you just popped some speed or something, it really

"gives you wings"

basically dont drink to much, if your drunk as crap and youve been following the one third to one ounce rule you shouldnt consume to much redbull, maybe 4 or 5 cans...

Oh and good luck with the quitting, i wonder if there is a caffine patch?

Edited by zep_54

have any of you guys ever heard of tea? i know tea has caffeine, but not nearly to the same degree as coffee or soda. best of all tea doesnt have all that sugar like soda does and tea is good for you. especially green tea. people who drink green tea, specifically japanese, live to be over 90 in most cases and most of them have terrible eating habits and smoke. something to think about if your looking for a change, but one that is more uplifting.

I drink a can or two of soda each day. I will not drink cofee or any other type of cafinee. I do not drink it when I wake up either becasue I do not want to have to rely on it each morning.