Sign in to follow this  
CNUco2007

What's Up W/ My Audigy2 Zs?

I have an Audigy 2 ZS paired w/ the Logitech Z-5500's, but for some reason I just don't seem to be getting alot of bass. I remember alot more bass when i got them like a month ago so i think it has to do w/ the sound card. or maybe the drivers. i have creative's latest drivers though. For some reason it just doesnt put out much bass on the subwoofer channel. I swear it used to put out alot more. it just seems weak now. Could this be driver issues? Are there better drivers for the audigy 2's? Thx for nehelp i get.

well i dont know about drivers but. i have a sba2zsp with those speakrs.. first check like in the logitech oontrol in teh subwoofer level is on the one u want.. and go in the creative controls i think it is audio hq and put up the bass

After reviewing all the software settings and wire connections try taking a look at the speakers themselves. Normally if things go bad it's sooner than later. Try connecting another source to them, like a portable cd player, mp3 player, or another computer. When my speakers went bad if first thought it was the sound card as well, turned out to be the speakers themselves.