Hmmmmm...

jammin

Well.. I've been away for a day and have just got back.

I had an exam back at uni and had to go back for just one day to do it.

It was a boring maths/physics type thing (bit irritating on a design course.. but meh). Was expecting it to be hard but it wasn't at all.

Nice to see the threads still going, and it looks like I have some more stuff to be getting on with... well, better crack on with it.

Oh.. and as well.. if you are going to provide images to occ wallpaperise, do your best to get as higher res pics as you can.

Most of the pics I have been using have been around a couple of megapixels or more(2000*1000)

Edit - Here's the next one... no intel logo i'm afraid, but no amd either.. you could always add your own. Got the CS one in there though.

britocc0wj.th.jpg

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/1217/britocc0wj.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting (thought it was about time)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with all the AMD fanboys in this thread?? The Intellers demand eqaul representation! :P Maybe ATi too? (preferably the old logo where the A and T were one letter. I've got it someplace around here if you need it...)

Oh, and how about Katie Holmes? B)

393954[/snapback]

An Intel wallpaper would require an old lady. Becuase that's what Intel is, old and out of date. :lol:

if you don't want the OCC logo on a wallpaper then YOU sir are in luck! there are billions and billions of wallpapers all over the world, many of them just so happening to be of the fairer ., waiting for you to pick up and display on your desktop...

no need to even read this "OCC made media" section of the site if you're not bothered about the logo/site/name...

i personally hate logo's like on clothing and stuff... maybe a discreet one... but not like TOMMY HILFIGER taking up your entire shirt, that's just stupid... oh i'd have to kill myself if i had TH gear too...