Hmmmmm...

jammin

Whats with all the AMD fanboys in this thread?? The Intellers demand eqaul representation! :P Maybe ATi too? (preferably the old logo where the A and T were one letter. I've got it someplace around here if you need it...)

Oh, and how about Katie Holmes? B)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would drool even more over a CS logo placed in just the right spot on a woman. It would make my day :P

393963[/snapback]

I think women and CS together would turn on any man. :lol: I tired my hands at it... with paint. Don't think it worked very good, since I don't know how to do anything with image editing I used your logo Jammin... hope thats ok, if its not I'll try and make somethin with paint. :P I can't seem to figure out how to tattoo the CS log onto the belly and have it curve to fit. Anyone know how to do this in paint?

I think women and CS together would turn on any man. :lol: I tired my hands at it... with paint. Don't think it worked very good, since I don't know how to do anything with image editing I used your logo Jammin... hope thats ok, if its not I'll try and make somethin with paint. :P I can't seem to figure out how to tattoo the CS log onto the belly and have it curve to fit. Anyone know how to do this in paint?

394013[/snapback]

with Paint, I don't think even a professional could curve the CS logo to her body without completely modifying it. Photoshop 2win :P

Ghost, here's a quick edit with Photoshop to incorporate the CS logo....as well as fix the black area slugbug pointed out, and add "Carmen Electra" to the logo.  Nothing else was touched

post-6425-1265268790_thumb.jpg

394040[/snapback]

Awesome exactly what I wanted to do... except I couldn't. :lol: <offtopic>made a new avatar! *bout time* </offtopic>

Ghost, here's a quick edit with Photoshop to incorporate the CS logo....as well as fix the black area slugbug pointed out, and add "Carmen Electra" to the logo.  Nothing else was touched

post-6425-1265268790_thumb.jpg

394040[/snapback]

You sir, are the man!

very nice can you add a intel logo to this and make it for occ also?

394046[/snapback]

Why would anyone want an Intel logo on anything?.... blech that takes the chick from a 10 to a 2.3534644656634, on my babe calculator ;) . Also nice avatar ghost :bah: