Sign in to follow this  
grandp95

Occ New Guy

Hi everbody.I just joined this forum about 4 days ago.I am signed up to multiple pc forums,but OCC rocks.On alot of forums people get pissed off when you bring up the amd vs intel war,but this forum invites people to talk about there opinons..The members here are very helpful,which is really cool.I also like the idea of sub forums.It definitley makes surfing a pleasure.

Edited by grandp95

Welcome to the forums :)

Amd VS Intel that doesn't happen here, if your an Intel fan we just ban you j/k :lol:

Welcome...alot of good peeps on this forum....and some great ideas, and help also..... :foldon:

welcome take a look around hopefully youll catch the modding,ocing,folding fevers that are floating around

-drew

Nobody told the guy not to touch the llamas!

And I would also like to agree with the guy that OCC seems to have the best forums out there. The people here are a lot more mature (generally) and MUCH more knowledgeable about various topics, including those not related to computers and technology. Let's hope we continue this trend (knocks on wood).