Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

man, has anyone noticed how laaaaggy the game is when you try to fish now?? there are sooo many people around that area and you can tell that ppl have got multiple accounts cuz none of them have any decent equipment!

its a pain in the butt....

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, has anyone noticed how laaaaggy the game is when you try to fish now?? there are sooo many people around that area and you can tell that ppl have got multiple accounts cuz none of them have any decent equipment!

its a pain in the butt....

402409[/snapback]

Put shadows on low. that many shadows causes your framerate to drop to 2 or 3, even on an X800XT and Athlon 64!

Im a level 27 archer and only have 5 controbution points! Why so few? Because there is a bug stopping me from getting half of them. I cant get any of the Sae-Won quests. :angry:

lol KB, next time, run.

works for me every time!! either that, or hope to hell you have a lot of goby to use up in the process.... :D

does anyone have any archer G32+ armour for sale? i'd really like some boots or gloves at 32+ as i already have shorts, body and head at 32.

thx in advance folks.

Sup guys.... 5 others have 10+ cont points yet? I have 11. Here is some updates on myself

Still lvl32 :/

My friend quit and gave me his full G42 set for knight, so ill be sellling it soon to get me a new G40, he also gave me a NPC G40 sword (which i almost broke last night) anyway, once all my stuff is sold ill have about 560k for a new sword :)

Also, me and KB had some fun with my assassin friends :) later that day, after i was done. I killed a assassin, he droped all his money :) so i ended up with an extra 70k

Interested In:

G40 White Hwandoos <500k

G40 Red Hwandoos <300k(enchanted)

Talisman for protection (+str +hp)

Talisman for accessorys (+hp or +str)

Fish (goby)

Rings with +3hp (will pay ~180k)

so if anyone happens to get any of these @Aimen.

Again

if you have +10 cont points wisper Aimen and tell me your from occ!

I am gonna start list.

EDIT:

Here is what i see:

-Dahmer (11 cont)

-Leld (10 cont)

-Aimen (11 cont)

-SilverFox (9 cont, covered we have 2 with 11+)

...Anyone else? We need just 1 more.... with 9+

Could you guys all wisper me Aimen, or tell me your names ingame, lets get this up today?

BP, get your stick back? You a mage what lvl? Wanna train with me @ Spears today G40 drops :) i need a healer, nice to save fish

I'm a lvl23(9 cont) mage right now (cure lvl8). Yeah, got my stick back and then sold it for the price i bought it for (the sae hak stick wasn't very good). Saving up money now to get a sae dan, then saving for g42 body armour, then saving for a GOOD sae hak stick for when i go healing.

Sure, I'll train with you...i'll whisp when i get into game.

Ok here is what i want then.

I want everyone to meet in IRC channel now, hopefully we can get everyone

i want

TwiZZler

BiPolar

Dahmer

SilverFox

Leld

You guys are gonna be the first ones in, its 3PM PST If you are all not on ....Meet in there again at around 7PM PST