Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Well, i just got scammed My game was crashing everytime i tried to enchant a weapon, so he offered his help. and promptly took my talisman and new g40 +4 stick. If anyone sees him and is an assassin, i'd appreciate making his life hell.

Thanks!

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i just got hacked by a guy named "".  My game was crashing everytime i tried to enchant a weapon, so he offered his help.  and promptly took my talisman and new g40 +4 stick.  If anyone sees him and is an assassin, i'd appreciate making his life hell.

Thanks!

399432[/snapback]

yea my game does the same thing it crashes everytime. I cant figure out why?

dang thats a nice sword, sucks he was an butt and took it.

you are not going to believe this. the cry for help was answered by the guy who i bought the stick from (Rizz). Problem solved, stick and talisman back in my hands now.

Karma train came a rollin' through!

virus...can you edit your post to remove the offenders name...it was part of the deal.

turns out, after all that, i'm an absolute idiot. seems like every day i play this game, the more of a noob i become.

THe stick i bought was a Sae Hak...which really isn't a great stick. My g37 does more damage, the only time i use it is when i heal people. So, if anyone is interested, i'm reselling it for the price i bought it for 130K.

I'm such a fool. Raised a big fuss over nothing. Although, hopefully that guy learned his lesson and won't scam people anymore.

My advice on assassins is dont attack them, some of them. Like myself wont attack unless we are provoked. I wear mine to kill those people in game who have problems with me.

I dont have problems with other assassins because i can kill them pretty easily, and most of them know me so wont bother me. Just avoid em.

399204[/snapback]

thats not always true, and theres times when groups will go assassin hunting, the guild that i have joined frowns on most assassins and tend to attack on site

w00t! down with assassins!! i get paranoid every time i see one waiting near the city gates....jsut waiting for someone who looks like they have decent stuff to just walk on by....so i leg it past ready with a teleport to the next town if needs be! :lol:

fortunately, my paranoia gets the better of me - im only LV20 (at last) and i carry crappy stuff!

Guys assassins are part of the game, they dont have it easy either trust me.

-They get crappy exp from killing

-They have a change in dropping anything in there inventory when they die

-When they die they loose TONS of exp

-They are stuck with that mask for 3hours or 180sec after last attack when outside of village

Again, if your not strong enough to attack them on your own. Dont try to kill them, keep a teleport or speedup handy and hotkey it just in case they attack. Thats really the only defence. When you tele back round up some high lvl guys to go with you to kill him.

Another thing you can do is, try to party em, it will tell you there name. Once doing this. Wisper me ill hunt them down and seek revenge later when they are training :P

EDIT: KB,

:D i did brake my 2nd Red G40, but in 2 days i raise 315k i got a talisman for my armor, 5 attack talismans for my new NPC g40 sword and i have about 42k left. ill buy that STR talisman off you