Top Posters In This Topic

talisman of infisication

Effective on: Weapons

Heavy blows pecent of sucess 56%

max physical attack 4

Extreme

Pecentage of sucess 14%

Max physical attack 12

IM lvl 17.5 6 contrib points and still updrading to g24 there was so little people on yesterday after the update towns where basically empty

Edited by SeV.o3 TwiZZler

Just started playing about an hour ago. I am going to do some reading, because I kill those like troll guys, and then what? That plunderer one killed me a couple of times though. I think I have like 26 geons or whatever the money is. I think that I am at a level 3. Need to do a quest. This could get addicting.

If anyone wants a G29 bow or some G24 Archer Shorts, I can't be bothered to sell them and will practically give them away to someone who could make use of them.

whisper @ me [Jammin]

omg this lvl'ing is starting to go soooooo slooooooow @ lvl27 :s

god dang, still have to kill like 500 demon mad knights till i lvl :s

unless i made some error in my calculations :D

anywayz, knight status :

lvl27, 11 contr points, g42 armor, pants, gloves, g40 shield, g37 sword, g32 helm, boots

not sure what to buy next.....better sword or get full g42 first & then focus on g40 sword....hmm....any ideas from u guys?

ps : i prefer the darkblue/black g40 sword if anybody has 1 for sale, let me know :D (dont have enough right now tho)

Edited by Dahmer

Mods:

I know we got a pinned thing, but i just need this so its more organized for this post.

Ok Everyone the quild is finally ready to be made IF 5 of you have 10+ cont points.

So if you do, please post now. Lets get this thing moving