Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

37+1 for 34k? :O what were the other stats?

mine has 2 strength 2 health 1 agility 1min dmg & 2max dmg :D

398969[/snapback]

That sounds about the same, it was 34900, i sold everything i had at the npc to get it lol.

NM it was a g33, still a good deal i suppose.

Edited by ciddono

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its quite cool they have added assassins in this latest update. Could be potentially irritating (have been killed by one already).. but people seem to be ganging up on them now, and they are the ones having probs.

i wasnt too impressed by the idea of assassins, but i got 5 days now to level up and hopefully progress a lot...(i hope)

still i reckon the shoe will be on the other foot if i can level high enough to be an effective assassin :lol:

i find it hilarious when mobs are brought back to town and they are often uber-deadly (doggebi's and NULL monsters) - i've seen some funny situations!!

jammin, i got ganged up by 6 demon mad knights (usually no prob) and 3 assassins :s

cant really see anything cool about that since i had to run like hell to escape & not have the risk of dropping my new stuff :s

My advice on assassins is dont attack them, some of them. Like myself wont attack unless we are provoked. I wear mine to kill those people in game who have problems with me.

I dont have problems with other assassins because i can kill them pretty easily, and most of them know me so wont bother me. Just avoid em.

i don't like the assassians either. its like if you told the slaves fighting gladiators in roman times...if you win you have a 25% chance of having a steak tonight. woohoo :|

generally the assassins have everything stacked on their side, better weapons, better armor, better stats and a 75% chance of not losing anything when they do die, and the chance of ding when you go out with a bunch of other assassins is very low. its like a win, win, win situation.

My advice on assassins is dont attack them, some of them. Like myself wont attack unless we are provoked. I wear mine to kill those people in game who have problems with me.

399204[/snapback]

even if you don't personally don't go around attacking people, enough people are getting messed over by assassins you can't fault them for not being happy to see you, and theres not concrete way to identify that you were not the one that killed them.