Noobie Here So Hello All

Marvin Martian

tada, avatar (attached below, save it and upload it to your "my controls")

welcome to occ... :)

388605[/snapback]

I like that! may the Nforce be with you, clever idea there!! i once saw something similar on another web forum it says: You are not a Jedi yet young noob,I am Darth Vader and i approve this message.

Edited by marvin martain

Welcome to the OCC marvin martain... do they even have llamas on mars? :huh:

if you're looking to update some hardware and you're into gaming, I would suggest getting the nVidia 6800GT... How fast is the A64 you're running?

Welcome to the OCC marvin martain... do they even have llamas on mars? :huh:

if you're looking to update some hardware and you're into gaming, I would suggest getting the nVidia 6800GT... How fast is the A64 you're running?

388973[/snapback]

I haven't seen any llamas on mars latley but they could have moved to the southern reigon where it's much warmer.You never know about those critters tho. The 64 processor i have runs at 2200ghz max now running 2000ghz(If that is what you wanted to know?) i been trying to post a pic of my pc on the case gallery but been having trouble getting the pic on there.Its in jpeg form but the server wont accept it there but i can use it for my avatar but it dont show well.I know the NVidia 6800 is a better vga but right now money is the problem plus i would have to get a new mb as well.i hope i can build a new pc soon tho.how much does the 6800 cost now??? they were in the 400$ range. later dude :typing: Well for right now this is the only pic i've got on my pc, later on this week i've got to clean up the windows and when i do i'll post all sides.This is the one i am using now the other is on the left side of this desk,the tower cannot be seen on the left side so it's here instead. :bah:

Edited by marvin martain