Sign in to follow this  
Marvin Martian

Noobie Here So Hello All

:blink: Well first i'll introduce myself,i am 46 yom and new to this forum and a little unfamiliar with your forum. I have built two custom pc's and one of my pc's is an Amd Athlon64 with a ATI Radeon 9800 xt pro vga card,1 gig Corsair ram( two 512's,) 200gb Western Digital hhd an Asus k8v Deluxe mb and Sony dvdr/w wrapped in a kingwin all aluminum case with cold cathode lights.I havent gotten into the water cooling yet,one reason is MONEY and i would like to build a updated pc now that my pc vga card as well as most everything else is no longer the latest goodies. Anyway hello all and i look forward to writing some of you.(what was i thinking when i said 1024 gb ram!! :withstupid: WOW! aint that a kicker that would beat everybodies memory wouldn't it) that would be 1024 mb :P Edited by marvin martain

Hey, welcome to OCC. Careful with that Iludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

388481[/snapback]

HEHEHE,Yea,that is the biggie!! those modulators really kick butt!! I just loved that Marvin Martain cartoon.I used this name on another website forum so someone found the website for the pic so i downloaded it and kept it for my tagname.thanks for the hello!!! :bah:

tada, avatar (attached below, save it and upload it to your "my controls")

welcome to occ... :)

edit: lol, nm, my connection kept timing out for like an hour so by the time it actually posted you'd already got an avatar... :lol: