Modding Time

ok well you all youw, its cold outside and ther is nothgin to do but sit back and watch your temps change.

ok here is the plan, i was diggint through my basment the other day and came across, thsi little POS amd 75Mhz, with 32 megs of RAM, in a small case. so being the modder that i am, i decided to spice up this computer/enclosure. (i might even put my good parts in it if its nice enough)

i started byw markign and cutting a cd sized hole in the top front of the case. but now i cant decide what to cut intot he side panel?

its a toss up between the :

1.) Half Life Logo (lambda)

2.) Male bathroom sign

3.) Borg logo

4.) quake 3 logo

5.) some randome user posted image.

please cast your votes, personally im leaning towards teh HL labda logo, and im gonna post pics of it soon. (as i borrow a digital camera)

hmmmm good idea, but if i like this csae enough, im probobnly gonna put my good aprts in it ;) but a good idea none the less, i keep comeing back to doom..... (yes i still play them) but i dont think the doom logo will go well with it.

fps's have been done too much . at least thats my opinion . i dont knwo what kinda games u started playing but if it were mine and i was gona do it , i might put some civ logo on it that was my first comp game . and just cause its retro dosent mean it wont look cool even next to brand new hardware .

Edited by k1e1v1i1n

#5 like i said i dont knwo what games u played first so i wouldnt know unless u just wana stick anythign up there . i would only put something on there that i liked . like i said my choice would b somehtign like civ or maybe diablo , but thats been done soo much . what about like astroids or somethign pac man , pit fall . i dont know