Sign in to follow this  
liamstears

Would It Be Wrong

would it be wrong to go out with my cousin in law? my auntie is soon to be marrying her dad but i have feelings for her ive never had before. what should i do?

Ew thats so disgusting man.... DONT DO IT. I recall a thread like this around here about 2 months ago or so, the verdict was "thats discusting, dont do it" im pretty sure.

Ew thats so disgusting man.... DONT DO IT.
Edited by liamstears

Any kind of relation is really gross dude. Imagine if people asked how you two met, you say like "Well she was my cousin in law you see... it all started from there". I dunno about you, you can do what you like but in my view thats pretty disgusting, well not so much disgusting, morally and ethically wrong are the words to describe it.

Can I have her number?

386326[/snapback]

come on be serious here

If shes worth it go for it, its down to you. If you dont feel its worth it dont. But remember not every ones going to like the idea. Yet others wont mind.

i say do it . i am sure this kinda thing happens all the time 2 ppl like eachother then u find out u 2 have cousins married or a aunt or unlce its no big deal no blood between the 2 of u . go nuts

thanks for that

i think im just going to hang out with her for a while and see what happens, get to know her a bit more and see if it could work but thanks everyone for your replies

Edited by liamstears

would it be wrong to go out with my cousin in law? my auntie is soon to be marrying her dad but i have feelings for her ive never had before. what should i do?

386319[/snapback]

What's the fuss? Traditional taboos are about inbreeding with blood relatives, not "in-laws". Be prepared, though, if a relationship does develop, some people will have a problem with it.