Sign in to follow this  
CoolMaster

Whats A Max Load Temp For A 3.2 Prescott,?

Like when should i be scared, I have an xp-120 but my cpu hasnt come in yet

for load temps when should i be scared?

and when should I be scared about case temps?

65 huh, i have a 2.8 celreon d, and it is like at 44 c with AIM and internet explorer on

is that bad?

or is that ok

i have a thermalright xp1-20 on it

my 3.0E at 3.5Ghz runs around 62-64 degrees c 100% loaded with two instances of [email protected]

have had it up to 81 degrees c with no issues, it wasn't even thermal throttling yet

these things are able to take some serious heat i tell ya, i think the plastic socket material on the motherboard would start melting before the cpu stopped working.....lol....i have actually heard rumors of this happening

i'd start freaking out at about 65 as well.

mine idles on 39-40 and under heavy load peaks(and its gone no higher) than 55 celcius.

ive got my fans all working in the proper way they should,i didnt just go the old throw in 9 fans and see how we go.i thought how they would work with each other and set about making them Efficent.you can have 9 fans and still end up with a Smokincpu.

i dont do things differently to anyone else -i think but i meant but thought into how their gonna work in conjunction with each other.ive known people who puts in 6 fans that suck and blow against each other and do stuff all to cool.maintain a air flow-SOME to SUCK IN (INTAKE) and some for BLOWING OUT (EXHAUST).

dont have them working against each other.if u wanna check out my case on my homepage then you'll see how my (crappy paint shop) diagram works in my case.

not all cases the same but u probably know that already.

dont think coz uve got 4,5,6 fans inside ure gonna run cool just evaluate your situation and what u need to do.

Sorry if ive rambled on but u wanted me to explain myself.

hope it helps.

in case u wonder why the 2 12cm fans in the front of my case spin in opposite directions its supposed to work on a jet principal of AIR CONVECTION.

all i know is i get good overclocks without the temp in the 60'celcius and thats good for me.still not as cool as i want but thats why my vapochill is on order.YAY!!! CANT WAIT

no i saw ur case , ts ben a long night nd i am just about go to work i just tough u were thinkig that ur setup was diff , better then the rest of ours . i htink most of us have the same set up as u as far as fans r concerned .

:D sorry thats not what i was trying to say.i was only trying to help and ive only been on this forum since september but ive learnt stuff already.

personally i prefer this forum to the australian one which im also in.unfortunately the aussie one has too many egos and swelled heads.evryone on here has been great to me so far..

well then sorry for breaking the streak , been up way over 24 hours and i still have to go to work . not sure when though still didnt get the call . i know i will b sleeping at work today .

na no streak broken mate

she's cool.

dont get busted 4 sleeping at work hey.

my boss gets snotty when he busts me doin the same

ciao!!