Ati9800pro Vs Bfg6600gt

KiLZo

I am in a delima here ... i can get a 9800 or the 6600 for the same price and i am wanting to know which is a better card.? BFG 6600 GT OC 128MB

Or The ATI 9800 PRO 128mb Please give me insite. on this you guys have never steered me wrong ! thanks in advance!

KiLZo.

theres no compition there of corse the 6800gt

should b like twice as fast

sorry i read 6800 gt and got all excited i am not sure about the 6600gt sorry

Edited by k1e1v1i1n

theres no compition there of corse the 6800gt

should b like twice as fast

sorry i read 6800 gt and got all excited i am not sure about the 6600gt sorry

384745[/snapback]

HEHEH thanks :typing:

Edited by KiLZo

Depends on what game you play. In HL2, the 6600 will get stomped, but in Doom, it'll be the other way around. In overall power, the 6600 will lead by about 10% or so

384757[/snapback]

I am a RavenShield Player. I sometimes play Max payne 2 .... so i am not a superficial camger like some i just want higher then 115 fps in Ravenshield.

Edited by KiLZo

i run a 5900 xt oc from bfg i had no prob running hl2 or doom your 6600 well be fine, plus bfg cards are warrenty for life is that ati card nope problem solved :P

384914[/snapback]

Problems Solved. ordering the card right now. Thanks or input on that.

Would it be worth it to buy a 6600gt if I have an Ati Radeon 9800pro 256mb flashed to XT or should I just save up and get something like a 6800gt/ultra (which one is better, GT or Ultra?).

385295[/snapback]

You'd be better off saving for an X800XT PE. The 6800GT and Ultra aren't even in the same ballpark as the XT PE. You need an Ultra Extreme to compete.