Sign in to follow this  
CoolMaster

Who Has Better Video Cards (quality Built Wise)

I didn't say they don't oc. Actually, i don't know how they oc, k1e1v1i1n said that they don't oc well. But the Fx series are crap compared to the radeon 9xxx cards. The latest Nvidias cards aren't bad tough. I do own one and i like Radeons much more.

so either way, like its pretty good?

So ATI doesnt actually build their cards?

I know there is sapphire ati cards

but their is also ATI ati cards?

I don't think most of us have been through enough cards to really get a reliable idea of who's better. For example, I've RMA'ed a 9600XT and a 9800Pro this year, but I don't think that means ATi has poor QC. I would imagine they're about the same.

well, I have only owned nVidia cards but let me tell you, I have never had a problem with ANY of them (hardware wise, one of my games wasnt compatible with one of them once, Star Trek: Armada... had to run it in safemode but the next driver update fixed that) so I would say they make a pretty good product.

quick question-when people say they RMA a card, does that mean it's messed up when they "get it" or it messes up later on

384921[/snapback]

Either, really. As long as it's under warranty, it's covered for DOA and for any subsequent failure.

ATi hands down, better image quality and driver support, and good company all around.

use to be an Nvidia fan up until the FX series then switched to ATi have not regreted it all :D

Im gonna have to say ATi too!

Was happy with my 9800SE and am eXTremly pleased with my X800XT PE!

But then I only have a POS GeForce 2 MX and GeForce 4 MX440 to compare against.

Not ever own3d I high spec nVidia.