Sign in to follow this  
CoolMaster

Who Has Better Video Cards (quality Built Wise)

This is def gonna be a Controversial topic, but who has better QUALITY BUILT CARDS

ATI or Nvidia

Like who has more RMA's etc

Im kinda an ATI fanboy

but just wondering?

well nvidia doesn't make any of their video cards. they simply make the GPU's and sell them to other manufatures like eVGA, Gigabyte, Etc.

ATI has cards with their name on them, but i believe Saphire puts them together for them.

ATI enforces strict quality standards so pretty much anything with an ATI chipset is going to be a quality product. nVidia isn't as strict but if you do buy off the good brands such as eVGA, you also get a quality product.

ATI enforces strict quality standards so pretty much anything with an ATI chipset is going to be a quality product. nVidia isn't as strict but if you do buy off the good brands such as eVGA, you also get a quality product.

384786[/snapback]

where did u hear that nividia wasnt strict ? that would b nuts if they let anythign go out the door that wasnt a great product.

u skip 5700 on purpos ? i dont know they worked good u cant take a card not o/cing as it isnt any good . they make the cards to do what they should not more . any extra is just a bonis

u skip 5700 on purpos ? i dont know they worked good u cant take a card not o/cing as it isnt any good . they make the cards to do what they should not more . any extra is just a bonis

384791[/snapback]

The 5700/5900's were part of a next generation to try and make up for the horrible performance from the 5600 and 5800