Kalonline

p8baller07

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing is REALLY . me off. No matter what name I use its taken. Ghost2520 is taken, Ganon is taken. OCCGhost is taken. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even stupid l337 crap like 6h057 is taken. This thing has to be screwed up.

Well I got it to work.. I just used the name even though it said already in use and I got in. :lol: It sucks that inorder to be a mage I have to play as a girl. oh well. I'm level 3 now I think. THIS SOUND TRACK IS GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE!!!!

Meh, be an Archer, she's hotter :P.

EDIT: How do I register?

On the site

http://www.kalonline.com

everyone running on for everyone?

Read the intro stuff on the site if you have trouble and no one wants to help or ask around if anyones seen "Aimen", they'll tell you how to contact me or where to find me

i just got to level 18 and now have a grade 37 (G37) sword.. looks like p8's but no red.. if we get enough ppl over the level of 10 i belive it is .. and scrounge up 100,000g we can see the NPC that registers guilds and get a OCC guild going on there =)

wm10.gif

Edited by KaluMinati

well I'm up to level 5 and have only played for an hour... I decided to be a magician but I still don't know what's flying in this game... I need to do a little more research on this one :P