Not Sure If My Units Are Being Added On

mantonr

I recently formatted my computer and since then i have done two work units. I just checked now and after it sent the second one away it returned

thank you, number of work units you have completed: 3

though i know that i have completed in excess of 90 in total, 93 according to the stanford stats website. Is this number wrong simply becuase i formatted my computer or is this a server error. I am unsure as to whether these work units have been added onto my total.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Your last WU was completed one the 25th, so did you reformat after or before then?

And that #3 is just how many have been completed on the new install. And the # will just keep counting up. It wont ever say the real # of WU that you have.

And that #3 is just how many have been completed on the new install. And the # will just keep counting up. It wont ever say the real # of WU that you have.

Yea I had to do one a few months ago and it was the same way started back at 1 because everything was new. Sounds like its working correct to me.

:foldon:

Once you reformat and reload folding@home, Stanford assigns you a new machine id number. It no longer associates the results with the old machine id number you had before you reformatted. You are still getting the proper credit assigned to your folding name, mantonr, though. So everything is working as it shoud and you are OK.

Look at the results from the Stanford site (below). It thinks you have had two active CPUs due to the re-format, when in fact you are using just one.