What Would You Save

Agallion

What would you save first?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What would you save first?

• Animal
    • Human
    • the first i come across

If there was a fire and there was a animal(well just assume its your favorite type) and a person in the house, which would you save

this is a weird poll i know, think id save teh dog <_<

process of elimination. think of it as darwinism. if someone cannot get themselves out of a burning building by themselves... no my fault.

But no one expects a penguin to know how to save itself. So I'd go for the penguin.

process of elimination. think of it as darwinism. if someone cannot get themselves out of a burning building by themselves... no my fault.

I guess the saying "The only thing needed for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing" doesnt mean anything then? I guess its a little different, but you know what Im saying. But then again, wouldnt the same apply for the dog? If the dog cant get itself out of the fire, doesnt it deserve to die? Hmmmmm.

What kind of dog? :P Why can the human not get out? Are my computers safe? :D

If it's one of those annoying, ugly, leg humping dogs, I'd save the human... though that would depend on who the human was and if they started the fire.

human, the dog has a better chance of survival due to the proximity to the gound in a smoke filled environment.

Plus, think of how easy it would be to get women, "I pulled someone from a burning building", you would be in like its no thing.