Sign in to follow this  
NCC10281982B

Todays Ther Should Be A Law...

Well at least they paid and didnt drive off. If things are tight at home on the financial front you have to do what you can to get buy. Plus it makes your time go buy a little quicker.

When I sold computers I had a guy pay for a $4000 computer bundle with all just $20 bills. The longest part of the sale was just to count all the cash to make sure it was all there.

cash is cash, stop crying about it... you try carrying large amounts of cash around in like 50s or higher and you'll soon find that NOWHERE has change for your notes...

cash is cash, stop crying about it... you try carrying large amounts of cash around in like 50s or higher and you'll soon find that NOWHERE has change for your notes...

:angry: BANK ACCOUNT :angry:

you think your day was tough? a bank teller i know, says this guy who owns a resterant comes in every couple weeks and makes a deposit of $1200-$1700 in small bills, which all have to be counted by hand. on top of that she has to nonchalantly (by law) ask the guy some questions about how he came into that amount of cash, bet the guy thinks they're all stupid for asking him the same questions every time he comes in.