Sign in to follow this  
tankspy

Sup New To The Fourms

hi everyone, i came from extremeoverclocking but it seems as if its doing nothing but turning into a bunch of kids over there. i was just looking around at the other overclocking web sites and found yall site looks really good, great layout, its easy on the eyes :D

i have a 2.8c @ 3.65 ( ram holding me back)

was able to get a 1:1 at 240 fsb on pc3200 corsair valueselect

heres a few screenies of benches

http://home.comcast.net/~bassboy2000/specpage.html

im also building my own case out of mdf and hopefully have some pics in the next couple weeks. i already built one but it was to small. temps where awesome in it thats why i plan on doing it agian

hope everyone had a merry xmas

Welcome to the OCC. I know what you mean about the EOCF, the guys there had major maturity problems("This post seems pretty GAY! Yes, I'm referring to your last question about cleaning being gay for men."), and also spammed while telling people to stop spamming("Try putting it on some bread... would taste like . on a shingle." when I asked them about Cream of Mushroom & Rice). I don't ever want to go back there again.

You'll find this place alot better, and I mean ALOT better. The general IQ is above 40 ;).

Where's the llamas?

Oh, and welcome to our fine institute. No fears, but mayhaps could you take off this white leather jacket for me? It seems someone has tied the arms behind my back quite tight.. err.

monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

hi. :D