Sign in to follow this  
markiemrboo

Hair Length..

How long is your hair?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How long is your hair?

• Long hair
    • In between, not short but not long.. normal?!
    • Short hair
    • What's hair...? :)

Never had long hair... I've had lots of hair, making me look sort of like one of the Beatles o_O... but usually "normal". Don't really comb it, except when it is flying everywhere.

lol someone told me last night I look like the beatles with my hair.

Last I heard someone said I looked like the beatles drummer blokey.. or something :blink: he must just look like everyone.

im no hippe, im a metal head! ROCK ON!!! manson, slipknot, killswitch engage, slayer, pantera, Lamb of god, shadows falls, orgy, old korn. yeah man

btw my hairs about inch below the shoulder..

lol, sorry hardnrg! :D

i was told i look like Grant Nicholas from Feeder with my hair :blink:

i think i got all of you beat. my hair is about 2/3 the way down my back. i havent had a haircut in over 2 years probably close to 3 years. several women have told me they wish they had my hair since its so thick. but i want to cut it but i dont know how i should get it cut.

I've been in the US Army Infantry for 5 years now and have been brainwashed into believing the High and Tight is the only haircut that a man can have. HOOAH. Before that I had hair that touched my butt and I would never do that again, I spent more time than my wife washing my hair. But I think she liked the long hair better.