Hair Length..

markiemrboo

How long is your hair?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How long is your hair?

• Long hair
    • In between, not short but not long.. normal?!
    • Short hair
    • What's hair...? :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short hair, because I am a man.

Long hair is for poofs and hippies.

And those name markiemrboo.

:lol:

i've got short hair now... did have a skinhead (using my own clippers with the bare blades on lowest setting) for the longest time, from about when i was 18 til 23... then i sort of started growing it cos my head was too cold in the winter even with a hat...

then got sick of it and shaved it all off again... then tried growing it to "see what happens" haha, like maybe something magical happens... what happened is it grew pretty long and i was in very real danger of having a mullet - long at the back, longer than it had ever been in my life... so i got it cut, only the back was really causing the whole mullet fiasco, so only the back went... and somehow that made me have a bob... didn't really notice at the hairdresser's... but then later, man... what the hell...

then about a week later i got mistaken (only for a few seconds) for a girl... some security guard at the petrol station (aka garage) helped me lift my shopping basket up to the counter and said "lemme give you a hand with that love, let the big strong man help you out..."

soooooooo, 10 minutes later, the time it took to get home and find my clippers, i started shaving my head again... now it's like 2 inches long... yes, silverfox, my HAIR is 2 inches long you muppet :lol:

Long hair is for poofs and hippies.

What the heck is a "poof"?

I have lots of British friends online. My grandfather was also British and I heard unique phrases from him and even to this day I catch myself calling vacation "holiday" and using two fingers to flip someone off. (Like a reverse peace sign, and you gesture your hand upward.)

Poof is a slang term for queer, homo etc...