Xp 120 Heatsink

yatstv

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUmm i had an 80mm sitting here on my desk that ripped the finger nail off my index finger....It runs around 4000 rpms normal and i had it overvolted to 24v to see how long it would last....it made it 4 weeks....then i used my other hand to throw it into a box....#%$^#!!! Took almost two full months for the pain when i touched the nail to stop. btw i moved it and then it blew itself over onto my hand, i was getting ready to pack my shuttle up that day....Nov. 2nd it was :D Election day lol.

about my temps with the xp-120 , i am very suprized to say i installed a temp probe now but it was a huge pain , i m bleeding right now putting it on is kinda hard taking it off is impossable , well almost anyways wial my mobo reads the temp as 45c the probe is saying 28c. i know thats a huge gap but i dont know what to say , maybe the probe is broken but i dont think so its very cool in my house . now that i look at speedfan more and more temp 1 is the same as the temp probe is reading so i am not sure witch is witch anymore . heres a pic of speedfan and the probe is saying 28c at the same time so if u can figure it out go nuts .