Xp 120 Heatsink

yatstv

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya not having a grill on my panie ultra concerns me already i cant imagin sticking a finger into a fan pushing 190

I think it was bigred who posted a few months ago about a customer who brought in a computer case...His hand was bandaged and there was blood all over the inside of the case.

I figure, with delta, there's be peices of flesh in the heatsink fins...

why the hell do people with fans that powerful stick their hands in them??? like i guess i could understand for case fans but how a CPU fan?

There is always the stupidity factor . Or the curiosity factor. Hhhhmmm will it hurt? Something moving that fast with a tapered edge ...some folks just dont get it.

why the hell do people with fans that powerful stick their hands in them??? like i guess i could understand for case fans but how a CPU fan?

i got my finger sliced by a rear case fan... from working on the inside of the case and trying to plug a jumper into a very hard to reach place... didn't realise one of my fingers was dangerously close to that 120mm x 38mm monster until it was too late...

i don't think there are that many people that INTENTIONALLY put their digits into the blades of a high speed fan... :lol:

i got my finger sliced by a rear case fan... from working on the inside of the case and trying to plug a jumper into a very hard to reach place... didn't realise one of my fingers was dangerously close to that 120mm x 38mm monster until it was too late...

i don't think there are that many people that INTENTIONALLY put their digits into the blades of a high speed fan... :lol:

that's why i said i would understand for a case fan because it is outside sometimes. now, when you are talking about CPU fans, why are you working inside a live comp to begin with???

You will have to use the mounting bracket that comes with the XP-120, I don't believe that a backplate comes with it so I would assume that you use the one on the mobo. Also, why the h3ll would a mobo break from a fan pushing 190CFM??? It may freeze :lol: but that's the only problem I could see :)

my temps r dissapointing i did better with my resarator but then again i am going by the mobo right now i am hovering around 46-47 @2.5 and with water i was at 42-43 . i have to try a temp prob to get the real temps and those temps r at 1.45 vcore