Xp 120 Heatsink

yatstv

can someone tell me the best 120mm fan out there, dont care bout cost or noise, the higher the CFM the better, i want lowest temps with air as possible.

unless someone knows a better cooler that will fit 939 socket.

i have a 3500 winnie 939 + neo 2 platinum board. i know bnout the 120 and the caps. so any help mucho appreciated.

so, xp120 + powerful fan? or another cooler?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,d recommend the thermaltake 120mm smart fan, it pushes close to 100 cfm and looks good plus all the gadgetery of the smart fan (for a small price at this store)

http://www.adpmods.com/case-modding/produc...1&cat=20&page=1

Of course there's always the tornado <_< but you'll be sorry :lol:

Edited by kobalt

gona kill all the roumers of the xp-120 not fitting on the neo2 right now

i also have a diff hsf on the n/b and ram sinks on just about everything i could think of

dont worry about space as u can see from the pic i have aboue a mm at the bottom and about 1/2 a mm between the hsf and the ram , buy the way u can use all the ram slots as long as u install the ram first . and theres about a inch from the rear fans . so u could say it is snug .

Edited by k1e1v1i1n

i use a Panaflo 120mm x 38mm FBA12G12M1A as a rear case fan (86.5cfm @ 35.5dB... there are a couple of high airflow models up from that one, they are absolute beasts and shift 103.8cfm @ 41.5dB (FBA12G12H1A), and 114cfm at 45.5dB (FBA12G12U1A) the decibel rating is not as loud in practice as it's quite a low frequency drone that the ear is not as sensitive to...

they'd be ideal for an xp-120 imo... with a fan controller i can bring mine down to 1000rpm and it's pretty much inaudible, at full speed it makes a nice gust of wind :)