Do You Feel Marriage Is Worth It?

Kamikaze_Badger

Do you feel that marriage is worth it?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel that marriage is worth it?

• Yes, and I'm married.
    • No, and I'm married.
    • Yes, and I'm divorced.
    • No, and I'm divorced.
    • Yes, and I have a GF/BF.
    • No, and I have a GF/BF.
    • Yes, and I have an ex.
    • No, and I have an ex.
    • Yes, and I'm single.
    • No, and I'm single.
    • No opinion.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course marrige is worth it if you choose the right partner. But "marrige" isn't a thing that is either good or bad, it's what you bring to it, or make of it, that determines it's outcome.

Of course marrige is worth it if you choose the right partner. But "marrige" isn't a thing that is either good or bad, it's what you bring to it, or make of it, that determines it's outcome.

that is so true. I've watched friends get married, and it's over before it started. others are fine... like my buddy andy. he's 25, he's been married 8 years (yeah he got married while still in 12th grade). He and his wife are always talking things thru, and it's been a solid relationship.

My other friend Tim, has been married less than 6 months... It'll be over officially next month when the papers are signed. of course I didn't think those two should have ever been allowed to say "I do"... at all let alone to each other.

so I can't really say if marriage is good or bad. it's what the people get out of it.

it would definently be worth it! i mean, if you choose the right one and all. also...getting married for ....:bah: that's like buying a 747 to get free peanuts. getting married is to spend the rest of your life with someone you love, and that you can stand by, to raise a family...if i knew my girlfriend was the girl for me, i would propose tomorrow.

blah blah blah, marriage sucks, you loose control over your life, and if you like keeping up on technology, definately dont get married, (unless your rich)my wife doesnt understand "why we need another computer." i hate it, but i guess if your with somebody, i highly recommend living with them first before cutting off your nootz.

Laf, I agree with this living before marraige business. Relationships are already nontraditional as it is, might as well go the extra mile and make it as useful experiement.

Keeping up on technology? That sounds like it was a personal decision. Obviously not all, but the elite females game, mod, fold, they get the appeal. It's what you get when you marry outside of the elite circle of females. B)

Wheres the answers:

Yes If you like never being right

No If you still want to get some

Yes Because you like having no money

Yes Because you have no opinon

No Because women PMS to much, Thats for D3 :lol:

No Because women need to control men cause they have nothing better to do :wacko:

I would continue, But I have a feeling I am trouble with D3's women by now :P