Sign in to follow this  
Enyce2k9

How Many Hours A Day Using A Computer?

How many hours a day do you spend using a pc?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours a day do you spend using a pc?

• 2hours Or less
    • 3-5 hours
    • 6-9 Hours
    • 10-12Hours
    • Over 12!?

i voted 6 to 9 but that just during weekdays when i dont get home til 7 or 8 pm and i very rarley use a comp at work but on the weekend it jumps to 12+ a day

A) School = 1.5 hours in class

B) Home

1)weekday = 3-4 hours (HW+research)

2)weekend = 6-48 hours (depending on mood for gaming)

I snowboard in the winder, that takes up entire days or weekends

Guest Silenc3

a day easy over 12. i miss the lans where we'd stay on them for over 24 hrs before taking a 2 hr nap then going on them for another 18 hrs, etc etc coming to alot of radiation and glarry (sp) eyes :D

about...wow...about 12 probably, sleep and food take up some...

oh shoot, I use 2 computers...so 24 :O:lol:

i gotta get my bike fixed :blink:

I spent about 2 hours watching MASH on my computer today...

10-12 hrs work related, < 2 hours non-work related.

Sometimes I sleep at my computer :ph34r:

Can't tell you how many times I have fallen asleep at my compy, I have a fairly nice fabric manager chair that is comfortable. I tilt my head back just slightly and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Wife gets rather annoyed sometimes, though she falls asleep on the couch watching the tv herslef. :rolleyes:

At a guess.....

Work @ CEC aprox 3.5 hour

On laptop @ safeway 3 hours, Using thee SFY comp another 3 hours

@ home another 3 or so

If gaming add 6 to the above.

Umm.. Ghost don't you think geographic location may have somthing to do with whiteness? Heck it has been gray out for what 2 weeks? :lol: Being a guy, tanning is not an option.

from the time i get in the house after work till i fall asleep . its how i comunicate , entertain , and learn . its my phone , vcr, and knoledge base . if i am not banging away at the keys i am with the woman . if it wasnt for the computer i would go nuts . b4 i was a geek i was a jock , at my age there isnt to many football games going on and no one wants to go race bikes . so i o/c and install windows over and over hopeing for 1 more mhz

10 to 24 hours a day on tuesdays and thursdays im working/doing school*im homeschooled* during the day i do schol from about 9 to 2 then after that im on my comp or doing stuff with girlfriend or hosting lan partys

gaming isnt that much im more tweaking windows, researching new parts or saving up or thinking what im going to get next and then setting up lan partys with friends, and my parents being computer nerds doesnt help with less computer play and more of a life lol the onlythings i do are school or computer or hockey*only thing that keeps me away from comp reallY* and then if my girlfriend is over and shes half computer nerd she knows a lil bit so thats a plus lol