Geforce Fx 5700le

was just at my friends house yesterday and he has a eVGA nvidia 5700LE and it ran doom 3 beautifully with ultra high graphics and i cant remember the res but it ran nice. Just overclocked it too, i went from 2100 in 3dmark03 to 3100

first its an LE... second my old 6800 OC wouldnt handle doom3 on ultra... and THIRD i get 14,583 on 3dmark03 and my 6800GT OC can handle ultra settings...

my old LE even overclocked couldnt handle halo on anything other than 800x600 with all setting off or low. even then it would go from normal 45fps to under 20 if there was any action on the screen. 1024x768... no way

and ur friends old 350 celeron OC'd to 380 can keep up with my a64 in a cpu bench... :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first its an LE... second my old 6800 OC wouldnt handle doom3 on ultra... and THIRD i get 14,583 on 3dmark03 and my 6800GT OC can handle ultra settings...

my old LE even overclocked couldnt handle halo on anything other than 800x600 with all setting off or low. even then it would go from normal 45fps to under 20 if there was any action on the screen. 1024x768... no way

Well i am not trying to argue with you but i saw it, i am not lying and my info is correct ,just went over there again to check.... and yep ultra high 1024x768 with everything on except AA. I put on AA and it still ran fine but it wasnt x16 i think it was x4. Well regardless if you believe me it is true. you mention that your cold video card can not run halo? My video card i have right now runs it 1024x768 highest graphics, and it doesnt glitch or show any sign of slowing down. Well either you got a crappy card or i have worked with some super cards, either way i just wanted to inform you.