Sign in to follow this  
k1e1v1i1n

Standard O/c I Guess

but its the best i can do so far

Have you tried upping Vcore? I've managed to get mine up to 2.6hz at 1.6v. Thanks to Nuclear, of course.

vcores as high as she gos . i wish i had more i would give her more . i have the msi k8n neo2 platinum . only bench i ran was the sisandra cpu and mem the cpu score was like 11k and the mem was just under 8k i think but dont kill me if it was just under 7 it was a wial ago .and 3dmark hasent changed much i was getting around 12k b4 and now i am just a little higher around 12.5k havent tryed 05 yet .

<_< i bet you could get higher if you get a good psu. (those voltages look a little off if those are right)

yea those voltages are pretty low... my 330W enermax puts out 12.24V on +12V

i dont think its my enermax 480 coolergiant thats the prob i think the mobo shows low volts all over maybe its time for a new bios i have hheard a few ppl say that to me . i dont think i could get a better psu , for the money .

You can get the vcore on the Neo2 way above 1.55v. The 1.3 BIOS allows up to 1.65v, and the 1.36b BIOS allows up to 1.92v.

Up the vcore to 1.65v, as its a sweet spot for those chips on air.