Sign in to follow this  
Sphe

Hello From New York

Hey all, as you can probably tell I'm new to the overclockersclub. I am in the process of building a new computer and I wanted to join a forum where i could get some great info and be able to post pics of my soon to be totally sweet case.

I reside in the good ol' state of new york, and go to college at Rensselaer Polytechnic. I'm a pole vaulter on the track team there and study mechanical engineering. And I cannot wait till this semester is over, cause every single part I need to build my computer is waiting at home... only two more weeks from wednesday.

I guess I should probably introduce my soon to be computer as well, it's going to be:

In a nice acrylic X-Clear Case

AMD 64 3400+

Asus K8N-E Deluxe MOtherboard

21" monitor (85 bucks he he)

1 gig of kingston ram

2x 200 gig hard drives in raid array

Radeon 9800Pro 256mb graphics card

Some nice Logisys lights

and a Thermalright SLK948 Heat sinc

I'm am totally stoked to build this thing, as it will be assembled on the 22nd, and pics will hopefully be up soon after.

welcome to the OCC Sphe :)

DTTL!! :ph34r:

I'm from Brooklyn, NY... Where in NY are you at after you get back from school?

Your rig is looking good, I bet you can't wait to up that FSB and smell some burnt PCB :lol:

And I cannot wait till this semester is over, cause every single part I need to build my computer is waiting at home... only two more weeks from wednesday.

i know what you mean man... i got pretty much all the parts for my A64 rig in my room! but i have to wait til the 23rd for 3 vital parts... cpu, ram, hd's

hope to see you soon good sir, in a duel ... fare thee well!

(and cue the glove taken off and slapped about your face)

:D