Replacing Leds

Does anyone know whether the LEDs for the Lian Li PC-65 case are 3mm or 5mm? I'm referring to the led for the power and hdd activity. i dont like the blue since nothing in my case is blue, so i want to replace it with white ones. Also, if you know the voltage, that would help a lot. the ones at radio shack come in 5mm and 3mm, both 3.5volts, i think. what should i get?

pop them out and measure them :P but most LED's run standard at 2-3 volts, you could pop out the old LED, then fire up your comptuer and check the voltage running across the LED. and if u want find a LED witht eh right voltage just drop a resistor in series with it.

thanks roadkill. but you are referring specifically to the Lian Li PC-65, correct? I popped em out and measured, and they are 5mm. you might have been referring to leds in general, but perhaps the pc-65 has larger leds than the standard case? correct me if im wrong.

Edited by alseides

they are 5mm yes. i wouldn't worry too much about the voltage, but it seems to me that most blue leds i've seen are 3.5. you need the same resister for leds from about 3v to about 3.7v you could probably get away with a 4v led.