Need Logo.. Ill Pay $

m0rphr3us

hey everybody..

im starting a small business with my friend at the moment and im gona need a few logos for things... heres what im gonna need that i can think of.... read on.

1. A website logo

2. A banner

3. Smaller logo (for oemlogo.bmp to show in "my computer")

make these and either post them here or email me at [email protected]

im looking for something hi tech looking mainly black/blue and the company name is "CnR Electronics"

if i like what i see (which im sure i probably will if time is put into it by a decent photoshopper ;) ) ill be paying $15 for the three through paypal.

thanks guys..

More is coming, im real bored at the moment, so ill probably End up making tons. dang im sad. :P

NOTE: remember i can change these / edit / edd / modify these to match your needs. These are just all quick mess abouts. The Font work on them is kinda of quick but it gives you an idea.

BANNERS: (sized can be modified, logo can be added on them so on...)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

LOGOS:

Untitled-4.jpg

Errrrr sorry this sucks..... >< im out of ideas.

OEM LOGO: (More in different styles/colors/ with the logo are coming in a sec)

logo1.gif

logo2.gif

EDIT: oops didnt see your blue/black preferable colors. dang i can change them but whatever.

Edited by OvKillz

i like the work galla is doing... galla could you now make a website logo for me? if i like it ill send u the $15

edit: and with this itl be going in top left corner of our site so fade out the bottom and right to black... im thinking somewhere aruond the dimensions of.. 800 X 150 or something... and bottom + right is faded out into black

Edited by m0rphr3us