Psu Swap

Well here is the deal, i am swaping out my old 530watt OEM (which is more like a good 400watt) for a X-Connect PSU, which will be here tomorrow.

Here is a Before Picture. saturday you'll see the after...or late late friday night (i am busy tomorrow)

I thought you said you wanted to avoid the tacky look, like the LED;s and cathodes /

I dont have a window, so nothing can be seen on the inside, but when i have people interested in computers over. I let them take a peak. Yeah i got the UV one. The finish on it is amazing

I hope you dont have troubles fitting that in your case.. I think I read somewhere that the x-connects wouldnt fit in that lian li case since the cables stick out too far. :\

Oh i had a little trouble, you just wanna use your brain and work around it....

Cable management doesnt look much better but trust me it is..lol The pump messes everything up <_< makes things look messy

Also this was taken at a weird angle so you can see stuff your not supposed to like the ceiling of the case.