Is My H20/pelt System Worth Keeping?

Mad Cow

As Christmas comes around again it's time to upgrade the computer. One year ago, I finally decided that a H20/Pelt cooling system would be just for me. I built it totally on my own using a heatercore, DD waterblocks, 226watt pelt, and accs. For christmas I have the possibility of either a new cpu/mobo or a new graphics card. For either upgrade, I will need to buy a new waterblock, and do all the work around that. If it's the cpu, I ALSO have to totally insulate the CPU socket with dow coating and neoprene, basically ruining the mobo for any future sales on ebay. This also managed to leak a little on my old HD, killing it. :angry: To sum it all up, it's a pain in the butt.

Now I ask you all, what would you do?

-Go back to air

-Stick with it

-just stop using the peltier system

Thanks guys.

I've tried everything sugested in a past forum thread, but this chip won't go past 200FSB for anything. Being unlocked, I thought it would do great, but even lowering the multiplier didn't help. I thought I would be able to get past 2.5GHz. Any more sugestions?