Upgrading To________

I would like to upgrade my CPU/Mobo. Anybody, have any solid advice. Now I am aware of the Difference of opinions at OCC. So please people, let's try and stay focused here and keep the arguments to a mininum. I am, obviously, a Oc'er. And I was hoping to remain a loyal Asus user. Basically, I want to stay within the Asus/AMD family. So.... Oh my specs. Kurosen told me to put my specs in my signature but I can't yet so I have to put them here (sorry Kurosen, I know it irrotates you).

well if u have read other posts, the popular pick is the MSI neo2 platinum edition, and i heard it OC's pretty well, i like asus too but the 64 board at the moment my dad has got and its ok, but is ok good enough? if you dont mind going 754 instead of 939 with the MSI, go with the DFI board, i mean i dont read too far into upcomming hardware, but if a DFI 939 board is on its way, wait for that.

if i was you, read into it good, i spent quite alot of hours reading into the options of the diferent hardware i want to buy b4 i do, dont go on others opinions all the time, i picked the MSI neo2 b4 i looked on here, and when i did look i found i couldnt have made a better decision, this board is great, but read up first.