What Mmo / Mmorpg Games Occ Members Are Playing

d3bruts1d

Well then get crackin' :P

It is a helluva download though, isnt it?

Anyone noticed how annoying "ridable" animals are in this game?

You have to buy a new one every time you want to use one... :blink:

Buy a stack of 5 or 10. They're cheap. :P

My characters don't show up on the sro website so I've assumed they have been deleted.

And I heard that lets say if you ride into a city, you can drag the icon of the horse (that you're riding) to the merchant to sell it and get some money back. And beware the horrendous grinding that will be coming up... :P

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Game: World of Warcraft (retired)

Server: Burning Legion

Character Name: Mihoshi

Faction: Alliance

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid

Guild: AEnigma www.aenigma-guild.com

Guild Wars

Name Mihoshi Elune

lvl 10 or so Mesmer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Game: flyff

Server: some that starts with a m >.>

Character Name: Darah

Faction: N/A

Race: N/A

Class:Blade

Guild: Eternity

Level:72

RETIRED

Game: CS:source

Server: N/A

Character Name: Darah\B|eaK

Class: Awp Whore

Guild: (ts) :P

Time spent playing:To long >.>

TEMPORARILY CEASED

Game: RO

Server: Private(normal xp rates :P)

Character Name: Elkai

Class: Assasin

Guild: :P

Level:99 trancend

RETIRED

• 7 months later...

Just started playing EQ2 again.

Main

Name: Dreadpirate

Class Swashbuckler

Lvl: 64

Guild: FiftyOneFifty

Server: ButcherBlock

Alts on ButcherBlock

Angryeye

Barreler

Talcum

Give me a shout if you play, or interested in playing..

• 4 weeks later...

well... I took some time to search the whole topic... and i was very surprised to not see Shadowbane on there anywhere. Shadowbane has a very good following but nothing like WoW, its free, the graphics are alright, there are millions of possibilities for character creation, several servers to play on, and is really fun. I would suggest checking the game out. The file download is quite big ( about 890 megabytes) but i think its worth the wait. They are going to wipe the servers soon and make some new modifications to it. The game is going to be much much more fun after the wipe and update. I am currently not playing on the game until the wipe does happen because there is basically no point. but i will be playing on weekends after the wipe. ^_^

well... I took some time to search the whole topic... and i was very surprised to not see Shadowbane on there anywhere. Shadowbane has a very good following but nothing like WoW, its free, the graphics are alright, there are millions of possibilities for character creation, several servers to play on, and is really fun. I would suggest checking the game out. The file download is quite big ( about 890 megabytes) but i think its worth the wait. They are going to wipe the servers soon and make some new modifications to it. The game is going to be much much more fun after the wipe and update. I am currently not playing on the game until the wipe does happen because there is basically no point. but i will be playing on weekends after the wipe. ^_^

I have a copy laying around but I'd rather play on a private server (which doesn't exist) than one of the huge ones.

I'm 64 in WoW now btw. :D