Top Posters In This Topic

Game: Lord of the Rings Online

Server: Gladden

Character Name: Chubby

Race: Dwarf

Class: Guardian

Level: 42

Guild: OTG

I'm really enjoying this game, I didn't give it a fair trial after release & cancelled my account due to RL stuff. After going back to WoW & getting bored again, I renewed my subscription. My 5 year old son often watches me play, so that's why I didn't try AoC. I played Vanguard for a couple months after release, but couldn't handle the bugs. I've also tried EQII, I built my rig for this game, but for whatever reason, it never ran very well. I grew bored of Guild Wars in record time & tired of the pathing.

I'm suprised to see more people here playing Vanguard than LotRO. It's a very rich game that expands every couple of months, well worth the $10.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just started playing MMORPGs about a month ago. I was never really interested in them and finally after friends spent years (at least since the release of WoW) trying to get me to play I decided to play... And of course only one out the original six that tried to get me to play is still playing.

I will update my list with the server Im in for AoC as I am currently looking for a guild. The game is a lot more fun when there are others around to complete quests with.

-----------------------------------

Game: World of Warcraft

Realm: Bloodhoof

Character: Antiochus

Race: Tauren

Class: Warrior

Level: 70

----------------------------------

Game: Age of Conan

Server: Dagoth

Character: Ahasureus

Race: Cimmerian

Class: Guardian

Level: 17

Edited by watsonte

Game: Age of Conan

What server and so on?

I am not playing EvE anymore, I am sticking with AoC for a while as I am involved in a guild....and i already paid for the next two months.

My DT on Bane is to 80 now. I am not doing much with it, sadly. Trying to find a feat build that doesnt scream "PISS POOR EXECTUTION, FUNCOM"

Damn casters. Damn ToS. At least Guardians stand and fight me. for 30 minutes. Until we both get bored.

Game: Lord Of The Rings Online

Server: Evernight (EU server)

Character: Man Guardian

Name: Rgenhere (google ftw)

Kinship: The Rangers of the North

Lvl: 37

• 2 months later...