Jump to content

How In The ....?


Recommended Posts

its called "slight of hand" its a magicians trick - it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is - its very similar to "batwan twirling" like chearleaders do but on a much smaller scale -- yeah - its amazing what some peoples kids have grown up to become LOL - a buddy of mine can basicly do the same thing with a bic lighter - the thing looks like its floating between his fingers while he spins it - just somewhat of an illusion ---


given enough time and boredom - anyone can flip pens like that LMAO

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...