overclocking ASUS CUSL2-C on i815

i have an Intel PIII cpu on an Asus CUSL2-C mobo.  is there any possible way i can overclock it so it will able to hold more than 512 sdram?

Well you probabily already know that this board wasn't made for the power user. I checked my data base and you are right you are stuck at 512mb. One thing you could try i know that it has worked in the past. If you add more ram turn the memory speed down. It might work might not depends on how picky it will be. If it doesn't work just upgrade your motherboard and save the headache. Goodluck

thanks bosco.  :D   are there any motherboards you might recommend?  i am thinking about upgrading my mobo to a better one still with intel pIII support except that it can sustain more ram.  is there any mobos out there that qualifies?  or should i simply stick with my CUSL2-c which is a pretty good board already?  afterall i can always wait for the p4 and the pc2100 to drop in price...

If you decide to wait to buy newer stuff: next week intel is releasing their celerons which will have higher clock speeds then AMD. When they come out you should notice a price drop. :D

Cool.  Cannot wait!  By the way, I am running an Intel PIII 1 gHz overclocked @ 1.162.  Hehe.  I know, I shouldn't have...

Most everyone I have talked to says the CUSL2-C is a good board, so I might as well stick with it.  Darn.  But what I really want is the same quality board, but with more ram capacity.  512 is a lot, BUT I WANT MORE!!!  LOL    :0

most upper asus,abit,gigabyte,soyo and intel boards will do that, just depends on the features your looking for there is so many to choose from. but like I said wait for prices to drop a little and buy a higher end board that will hold your chip aswell as a 2 or 3 gig chip. :D makes more sense. I personally like the gigabyte 8IRXP board but thats me. Good luck :D