My New Alienware Area-51m 5500 Laptop!

cyberpc04

w00t!! I got my new alienware laptop today after waiting much too long in my opinion. It has the p4 3.4ghz, 1gb ddr400, hitatchi 60gb 7200rpm hdd, ati 9700m, 8x dual everything dvd burner, etc. I waited just about 2 1/2 months for this sucker! Conspiracy blue style. For a laptop this thing has impressive sound, not bad graphics at all (although a 9800m would be much better or a 6800). There was quite a few people asking questions about it before I actually got it while I was selling my pc parts. So if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

This thing is quite the beauty, very attractive, very fast, very nice screen, overall well worth the wait. After a few days of playing with this thing and stressing it out as much as possible i'll post any disappointments with it.

I can't seem to find where it said how much it weighed but I know its less than 8lbs. I think it was something like 7.6lbs or something but I could be wrong. I'll keep looking and post it when I find out. Here are a couple pics. hmm, only one attachment at a time.

Edited by cyberpc04

yeah, it's a pretty tight laptop. I definately like the conspiracy blue better than the saucer silver and even the green one (i've seen all three now). Here is another pic. and thats a camera flare on the left side of the laptop, not anything wrong with the laptop.

Edited by cyberpc04

No, I bought this laptop for school and play since I used it to replace my desktop. It cost a total of $2628 in the end. It was either that or a hypersonic that was a little more than 2.7k. So far this thing is well worth the money.