Light Speed Cooling ?

Aiecc_Ixi

http://www.jab-tech.com/customer/product.p...&cat=157&page=1

is this really worth the 800 plus dollars if you really want to overclock... and maybe bring to lanparties???

and another question im mostlikely going to water cool my new computer ... can i still bring it to lan parties??

If you can afford to drop the 800 and some dollars on a phase change cooler, go the heck ahead! You will get an amazing OC (granted you get a good CPU and mobo to go along with it) Also, they make cases that have the phasechange unit built into the bottom of it, so as long as you can carry it, you could take it with you wherever you go.

i think for this i will save up and buy it my whole new system will cost $2,400 might take me a while to save up but ill do it!!!

can anybody tell me some good powersupplies that will work good with that case??? im not good with the amps and voltage things

how bout a 500w Aspire turbo case series

There ok ps I got an aspire 520 watt have not had a problem with it but I don t really overclock at all or that much. There problay not good for overclocking so go with a different kind.