What Do You Think?

Kamikaze_Badger

Theres definetaly potential there. She can draw ten thousands time better than I can. Stick figure is my greatest accomplishment. Id tell her to keep up the good work, she would be good at comics.

Edited by andrusk

thats the worst dialog ever lol.

anyway.

except for the point chins (which i hate) its preaty decent

She doesnt do that stupid line over line sort of drawing that i oh so often see, where you draw one little line, then draw another, and another all to make one long straight line (cuz you cant draw straight continous lines)

Actually, that's generally how the both of us draw, if we're both on the same line here(no pun intended). Making a bunch of little lines is alot easier than making long lines, and is more "free." If you don't like it, then it's easy to clean.

And you would have to understand the background of the comic to understand the dialog.

i guess its fine to do it like that aslong as you go back over it with a pencil.

anyway wanna give us some info on the dialog because i cant get anything out of it. not to mentio its really faded out

also tell her to erase any objects from the speech bubbles.