I Just Finished My First Custom Case

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is absolutely awesome! The wire management looks excellent too, from the pic. How much did you end up spending?

I did'nt really keep track of the cost but I would say it was near $300. the plexyglass alone was $150. The real cost though was time......alot of time

Man i see a lot of circuitery in there ,do you mind explaining just what it does??

dang good looking rig though, and to top it off a full tower with a chiller, that has to be great, congrats for a really nice and "cool "mod

Edited by kobalt

i like the diamond plating, nice touch...

MORE PICTURES! come aaaaahn... use photobucket or imageshack and post like 5 photos at once... i wanna see what's going on with the plexi inside the case! :)

i like the diamond plating, nice touch...

MORE PICTURES! come aaaaahn... use photobucket or imageshack and post like 5 photos at once... i wanna see what's going on with the plexi inside the case! :)

Check the case gallery I put a bunch of pics in there. It's still the first one in the gallery so it's not hard to find. If there is something in particular that you would like a better look at let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I just broke out my 35mm Pentax SLR for the first time in about 10 years, the battery's dead and I need to get film but with the right film speed and the manual shutter adjustment I think I can get a good shot of the plexi in the case lit up in the dark. It really does look good I just can't get a decent shot with my digital camera.