Zip Or Egg

swifty11212

ok im plannin on gettin my 64-bit rig but where should i get it from, cuz i havent heard of ne1 havin problems with zipzoomfly. and i know both got prices cheap so should i order from zipzoomfly.com or newegg.com, most likely ill order from zip. :blink:

I've started ordering from ZZF recently, I live both about equally, ZZF is kind of annoying to find stuff, but the free 2nd day air is a plus. newegg.com has a better selection of parts, but they sometimes are way overpriced on items. my breakdown for both goes like this. 80% of my $$ to zzf (hardware) 20% to newegg (modding and pre-modded parts)

I just bought a video card from ZZF a couple weeks ago. Ordered Monday night, got it Thurday afternoon. They actually had 6800GT's in stock, which was more than could be said for the egg that week. Both ZZF and Newegg can goof around with their prices though, so you have to keep an eye on 'em.

Well, I just purchased parts for my new 2.4c system and I bought most of the stuff from Newegg becaues the parts I wanted were all cheaper there, but I bought the case and OS at ZipZoomFly because those were the only things they had cheaper than newegg. I buy from both, but at the moment newegg is cheaper on their Intel stuff.

price match between the two. Get it wherever it is cheaper.

Like Andrusk, i've been a ZZF customer since it's googlegear days and it's always been good to me, with both prices and RMA. However, i wouldn't say it's necessarily always better than the egg, just go with whoweer can get you your parts hte cheapest!